I am feeling pain in my left chest (upper left close to centre) from 5-6 months. (not exactly pain, uncomfort or strain even I don’t understand what exactly it is. Sometimes it’s intensity is so high nd sometimes it low. It’s always present their in different form 24 hours. I did ECG, echo, tmt all r negative. First time my doctor treat at as GERD but I did’t get any relief. Now the thyroid test is also negative. Sometimes my heartbeat goes very fast without doing anything. Now my doctor described vitamin d test Nd he said I hv huge vitamin D deficiency nd said all problems of your is because of this. And said you have to take medicine for one year (vitamin d tablet + exposure to sun. My problem is still there. It’s been one month now I am taking this medicine. Is it a right disease which causes all this problem? Or I should go to another doctor? One more thing I forget to mention it all started after I joined gym. For a month after all this I left it,

GET to other doc once.
Vit d generally doesn't cause that ,,,do some yoga,, meditation,,avoid smoking,,quit alcohol,,if u have habit of taking coffee then leave it,,u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem permanently