My age is 22. At this age can make my teeth straight. My smile is some what not good. With invisible clips or less clips size? Guys please help me to know about how many treatments are there for to make high teeth to normal and cost also and please tell how much time it will take time for treatment.

It can b done consult a orthodontist it may take upto eighteen months including retainers cost fifty k n above
U can undergo orthodontic therapy. Treatment ranges from 20000 to 50000.
Hi. Yes treatment can be started at this age and you require an Orthodontic treatment. In your case it would be a fixed orthodontic treatment. Braces or clips would be given. Both invisible and visible ones are available. Depending upon your choice you can choose anyone of them. Orthodontic treatment will continue for 1-2 years depending upon the malalignment of your teeth.
Go for either braces or smile designing.
You can go for braces. Many treatment options are available. Cost depends upon technique and type of braces.
You can get braces done for your teeth. It may take 12 to 15 months. Kindly visit a dentist nearby.
There is a treatment available in which a Doctor will make trays for you according to size of your jaw, you have to put it during night times or sometimes during day also. It will correct your teeth.