Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mera age 24 year h mujhe lagbhag 3 year se hair fall problem h mera bal kaphi jhad gye h mai kaphi pareshan hu please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. You maybe suffering from androgenetic alopecia. This needs a individualized treatment. Consult a dermatologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.