Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from toothache from previous10days due to cavity. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly get an xray done. First analyse the depth of cavity. Either a tooth filling or root canal treatment will be advised by dentist.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.