Sir, i am suffering with mood disorder with odd behavior, constipation, short temper, memory loss, loss of appetite from last 3 years mental tension please give me the suggestions on our natural medicines Thank you my age is 40 years, female.

Sir, i am suffering with mood disorder with odd behavior,...
You should not neglect this condition any more. Please visit a counselor immediately and if that person advises that you meet with a doctor please do so without any hesitation. Even if you are put on any medication, do not discontinue the counseling. This condition and the symptoms you mention and the duration of this situation is not reading well at all. The condition has to be diagnosed and then a treatment plan will be put in place. You must cooperate with all the prescriptions right through the follow-up. Do not depend on medication alone but keep working with the counselor to develop some skills and techniques to cope with your condition and to deal with the daily challenges of life. The anger accompanies such disturbances and you will need to do some emotional therapy too. Handling feelings and expressing them in appropriate ways is going to be a great help for your recovery. Regular exercise, proper rest and a healthy diet must be a part of your daily life.