Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am a 50 years old housewife and have gastric problem for a long time and had to operate gallbladder on October 2016 .Since then l am taking Raciper D40. Now I want to know whether I will continue the same medicine anymore as the Dr. .who prescribed I can't contact him.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes continue the same.
If you are having acidity than you can continue otherwise Don't need to. I can help you in acidity and heartburn with Homoeopathic medicine without side effects. You can consult me through lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment and further guidance
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.