I am 42 years of age. Every year whenever there is season change especially from summers to monsoon & summers to winters, I start feeling irritation in eyes & throat & after a while my chest get blocked badly & I start feeling problem in breathing & have to face lot of coughing which lasts long in one go & makes my mind blank & it takes 10-15 seconds to regain all my senses. After taking course of antibiotic & other related medicines it relieves a bit but have to undergo trauma during those 15-20 days. Can you suggest any medication to cure the problem from the root to help me live a normal life even in the days of weather transition. Thank you.

I am 42 years of age. Every year whenever there is season...
This is seasonal allergy, do some yoga regularly, do some workout, take honey in warm water, you need proper homoeopathic treatment if you wants to cure your problem permanently, Soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation, antibiotics are not the permanent solution for this.