Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

In my teeth there is yellow color appear in my teeth about 5 years ago what can I do?

5 Doctors Answered
Get scaling polishing done.
Upto the age of 16-18 years all deciduous (milk teeth) are replaced by permanent teeth. Sometimes due to more flouride in drinking water causes flourosis of teeth i. E. Yellowing of teeth. As you are 16 years old, we have check for floursis. Yellowing can also be due to plaque and calculus deposition on the teeth. You need an oral examination by dentist. After knowing the reason we can prescribe you treatment.
Scaling and polishing of your teeth.
Get cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Get scaling done by your dentist. If required, bleaching or veneering can be done to whiten teeth. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.