If someone has brainwash your brain and changes your priorities, then what to do? I have no vision now, what to do my mind goes stressful very much. Sometimes it happen when I am sleeping. It starts paining.

Dear lybrate-user, Brain wash ----no vision ----- thinking if brain washingh would have been so easy. To do. On ohters. All the politician might be using it n all the girls n boys m ight be using it on each others. It is a misnomer. Misconception.In Psychology it is called heightened suggestibility. Some people are so susceptible. So weak. Easily accepting the thing. More emotional. Less rational .etc so that brain is washed by every body or by the talks which the brain likes n do not get at home. So check your personality n nature.& try to mould it. Bring more rationality & go for Rational Emotive Therapy with the help of Psychiatrist n Psychotherapist. If any problem feel free to co me to us or call us or have a video conferencing with us but improve.