I have difficulty in talking, throat strains. Few weeks back I had cough, and doctor told me to take Romilast L and Foracort inhaler. Using the inhaler my voice became very hoarse, looks like it has spoilt my throat. As cough was reduced, I stopped the medication, 2 days back I talked continuously for 5 to 10 minutes. After that I feel slight discomfort in the throat, and not able to speak easily, feel strainful talking, sometimes feel to cough. I keep drinking water to soothe my throat, when swallowing feel something is stuck in the throat. When I talk feel strain in the chest area sometimes, breathing is OK feel chest congestion/tightness, mouth is always dry, tongue has few cracks and white patches, please advice what I should do as First aid and further to consult doctor, please help.

I have difficulty in talking, throat strains. Few weeks b...
Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily