I am male, age 36 and my height and weight are 5-10 & 93 kgs. I have lower back pain from last few years. I have gone through my MRI also but the report was normal. Sometimes the pain is too much & sometimes its too less or no pain. I use to take hot water shower and also hot water pack on my back for quick pain relief, also sometimes use moov cream or volini gel or relispary too. But I really want to get rid of this back pain. Please guide me with best foods, best exercise, any diets, a doctor or anything to get total relief. Please help! Regards, Ibsar Karadan.

I am male, age 36 and my height and weight are 5-10 & 93 ...
Hi, generally back pain may be due several reasons, PIVD is among one of them, that is already ruled out. Other supporting structures and musculature are the reason for pain in 80-90%of cases. Most of the time it must be because of iliolimber region pain. In your case physical evaluation is required before starting any treatment.
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.