My mother is suffering from foot pain she was unable to walk early morning when she was sitting she was facing more pain than moving .she even getting legs pains.

My mother is suffering from foot pain she was unable to w...
It could be rheumatoid arthritis, Plantar fasciitis, Calcanean spur, Sprain or something else. More details are necessary for medication and advice.
Hi, Perform this simple exercise:- Sit in a chair and put a tennis ball under your foot and gently roll the ball to and fro. Do this for 10 mins 4-5 times a day. Apply Flexy liniment to the foot and leg and massage for 10-15 minutes and then give hot water fomentation.
if it's near heel area it can be Plantar fasciitis. for that you can apply Ice on it. your mother should wear soft sole slippers. ask her not to stand bare feet for long hours. go for Physiotherapy treatment if pain persists. there are specific stretching exercises for the condition you can any day consult me for the same. regards