Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, Mujhe 2 saal se chronic urticaria ki problem h Maine bahut si medicen ki par thik nahi hota hai mujhe pure skin mai itching jalan &r ed reshes hote h kya Isla koi cure elajj h please reply.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homeopathy medicine for best results. 1. Thuja 200. 4 pills 3 times a day for 15 days. If you have any questions call me at
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.