Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old. My skin is dull in colour. Is there any possibility to change the complexion of the skin colour.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user. Regular use of a sunscreen and supervised application of some creams might help to improve your shades by 2-3 tones. There are other treatment options for skin brightening like peels and lasers. Consult a dermatologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.