Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years old female .I have chronic halitosis problem since 7 years. I brush twice. Always check dental issues from dentist. But still have problem. What should I do for this? please suggest some test and treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
Check with general physician if you have any gastric or ulcer problems. N better take full body check up.
Common causes r- gum disease and tooth decay, smoking,side effects of medicine, sinusitis ,gadtritis. Chronic halitosis may also be a sign of gastric reflux, diabetes, liver or kidney disease. Get ur lft,kft,blood sugar levrls checked.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.