Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend has a teeth problem. He is not drinking cold Water and ice cream. So please help me.

6 Doctors Answered
Hello, I appreciate your friendship. please refer him to a Dentist nearby for a complete check up. Gum disease can be cured and even tooth sensitivity. After the treatment he wud be able to drink cold food thank you.
That's because of sensitivity. For remedial purposes, you may use Colgate sensitive tooth paste or Colgate pain out and it's always better to visit your dentist soon to get proper check up and treatment done.
It seems your friend is having sensitivity in his/her teeth. If it is in a particular tooth then kindly ask him to get an X-ray done of the tooth having sensitivity. May be root canal treatment has to be done followed by a cap/crown. If it is generalized then he will have to get scaling done and use an anti sensitive toothpaste for twice daily for 15 days. Ask him to brush his teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain his oral hygiene.
U may use haydent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night
this is due to tooth senstivity...go for sensodyne or RA thermoseal or colgate sensitive plus
Hi. Use Vantej paste and senquel AD rinse. If no relief get root canal and capping done Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.