I'm taking Allopathy treatment for irregular periods and planning to change it to Ayurvedic is it ok if I stop those medicines and start taking Ayurvedic medicines.

Hello Mam, Your menstrual cycle begins on the first day of your menstruation and continues up to, but not including, the first day of your next period. Women’s cycles range from 21-40 days or more, with an average of around 28 days. The length of your cycle may change from month to month. Periods usually last between two to seven days and blood loss varies from light to heavy and bright red to dark brown. Any alteration in what you consider to be your normal cycle can be a cause for concern. Variations may mean you have a period more often or less often than is normal for you or you may not have a period at all. You may also bleed more or less than normal, and the length of your period may also change. There are several other factors that may cause your periods to stop or to become lighter or less frequent, such as: excessive exercise being underweight or excessive dieting feeling upset or stressed severe long term illness a hormonal imbalance a thyroid disorder So for better treatment and safe remedy try to continue Ayurveda medicines. Feel free to contact me.