Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old man, something fell on my head few years ago and since then I had been have serious headache, I did CT scan and show clean that nothing is wrong with me. I consulted doctors, some call it cluster headache, some call it tension headache, they gave me some medication but still the pain never stop, please help me, i'm dying.

1 Doctor Answered
For headache take tablet paracetamol only and also start with tablet folvite once a day for six months.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.