Since 5 years am having pain in my heel. My weight is 61, I have 5 years and two months old daughter, please help me am suffering this problem since long. I went to orthopedic he said their a bone increase in my ankle (heel)

Since 5 years am having pain in my heel. My weight is 61,...
Yes. Its can cause calcaneal spur. Wear ankle cushion like soft gel. Apply ice on it. Stretch your soels muscles.
Take aristo 200 1 wk rhumol drops.
One way to treat the symptoms of a heel spur is with a warm bath with Epsom salt. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, and it has many beneficial properties when it comes to relieving pain and inflammation. Add a cup of Epsom salt to your detox bath recipe, and gently massage your heels to release the pressure. Next is stretch soleus calf muscles, us therapy and use silicon heel pads.