I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and thyroid from a homeopathic Doctor for past 6 months, before that I was taking medicine for dinner same problem from allopathic, I had to change because it was not suiting me, but I am not able to control my hairfall, it is in very bad condition, please help me.

I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and ...
For thyroid only allopathic treatment will work and control it get your hormone test done on the 2nd day of period go to gynaecologist.
Madam, we have specialized tablets to control hair fall. These tablets clear blocks at the root of hair follicles thereby giving them proper protein and nutrition and hence hair becomes thick and strong and follicles that are devoid of hair acquire nutrition and grow hairs in them. At the same time, medicine retards destruction of estrogen, thereby reducing hair fall. Above all else, medicine strengthen liver so that absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food increases.