Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from skin problems in my face small holes are creating some reddish marks are there please provide me some medicine for this Also I am suffering from fungal infection Suggest me some good for this.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homeopathy medicine for best results 1) Graphite 200. 4 pills. 3 times a day for 15 days See the results and contact me for Follow up. Thanks Give Feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.