Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am married since 9th April 2018, and I visited gynaecologist 3 days before and I undergone an ultrasound, there is lesion and cyst found in my ovary I am having pelvic pain and lower abdominal pain Where should I go for treatment, allopathic or homeopathic? Please suggest as it should be cure very early.

1 Doctor Answered
You should visit a gynaecologist with your ultrasound reports. All cyst are not alarming. Gynaecologist would be the best person to advise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.