Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukti SethiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Mukti is very sweet and friendly. I found her to be very experienced and knowledgeable. She explained my problems and treatment in detail. My wife has undergone a safe delivery with her. Baby and mother both are healthy.
Dr. Mukti Sethi provides answers that are very helpful. hi dr. plz share your conact no.for further information..
Daet Dr. My wife is pregnant from about 13 weeks. She has some bleeding problem during 9th week of pregnancy we visited for sonography and gain said our baby is safe and at right position. After that we make two times physical relationship. Now pls tell me that we go for physical relationship or we have to avoid it during pregnancy Pls suggested.
Hi good evening sir Today at 3: 20 pm I have participated in sex with safety suddenly the safety was broken and my GF had a period today is her 3rd day of period and taken a pill unwanted 72 after 30 mins is there is a chances of getting a pregnancy please suggest me what to do now please sir.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello! my wife is feeling immense pain in her breast as she has stopped breast feeding our 18 months old son, what she should do?
I am 27 years old. In this month I am not getting down. I am confused y. Doctor checked m through I am preganews I am pregnant or not but result is negative. Pls tell m now wat should I do.
I am 32 years old I do not have both fallopian tubes because of 2 ectopic pregnancy is there any chance to get pregnant.
Hi. My girlfriend gave blood and urine samples for the following tests today: 1. Haemogram 2. Blood sugar - random 3.Serum creatinine 4.TSH 5. Serum B-12 total Vitamin D category1 5.Complete Urine Study. She had taken a levonorgestrel tablet approx. Couple of weeks ago. Will these tests in anyway reveal that she had taken the tablet and that she had sexual contact with me?
Are you experiencing swelling, bump and lesions in your vaginal area? These might be an indication of female vaginal sores. They may be itchy, quite painful, are usually tender and may also produce discharge. The sores usually develop because of skin disorders. Most cases of genital sores are symptoms of some kind sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is undertaken for finding out the exact cause of genital sores and swelling in women. A pelvic test may also be carried out and you will be required to provide your doctor with your medical history reports. Blood tests, including blood work and a culture of the sore are also used for diagnosis. A culture is referred to as the method of taking a sample from your genital sore and testing it for the detection of bacteria. An ideal treatment method is suggested by your doctor after proper diagnosis.
Based on the symptoms you experience and observe, you can cure vaginal sores by using simple self-care methods before consulting a doctor. A sitz bath is effective for getting relief from pain and discomfort. You can prepare a sitz bath at home by filling your bathtub with warm water and adding a saline solution or baking soda to the water in the bathtub. The water should be up to your hips when you get into the bathtub. You may even purchase a small basin meant for a sitz bath, which is available at all drug stores.
There are various ways of treating vaginal sores and the exact treatment depends on the cause of the sores. Here is a list of the most common treatment methods:
- Use certain oral and topical medicines for treating the sores and getting relief from pain.
- Try other medicines which include pain relievers, antibiotics, corticosteroids, antiviral medications, and certain anti-itch medicines for treating vaginal sores.
- Some forms of genital sores do not require treatment, but you can get rid of them if they are bothering you. A noncancerous cyst is such a type of sore.
- The long term outlook for vaginal sores depends on the cause. Sores accompanied by swelling occur due to chronic skin conditions, which are likely to affect you again in the future. You should get an existing STI treated for avoiding the recurrence of vaginal sores.
- The best way to keep away from vaginal sores is to have safe sex using protection, such as condoms. This will prevent the infection from being transmitted to your sexual partners. You must not hide the fact that you are having vaginal sores to avoid harassment, and should always open up and seek proper treatment.