I am actually using fourderm cream for fungus infection near my private parts I required better solution for this suffering from last 6 months used four derm fluconazole kecktonazole contained ointments and tablets like fluconazole weekly once.

Homoeopathy is wonderful in treating such chronic, repetitive complaints. It builds up immunity and restores health of an individual. For medicine consult online in private with detailed account of your complaints and reports.
hello lybrate user, circular eruption with itching on inner thigh is tinea cruris. it is a fungal infection of groin, buttocks region.it is contagious infection transmitted by fomites such as towel, hotel bed sheets etc. it often have reoccuring tendency even after applying antifungal ointment. maintain proper hygiene, keep affected area dry, use separate towels, avoid tight clothing, avoid synthetic cloths. have healthy diet.avoid stress. Take homeopathic treatment for fungal infection. it's safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic medicine strikes at the root of problem to ensure complete cure. In chronic cases, medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient like medical history, causes, temperament etc.; such well selected remedy gives complete cure and stops the reoccuring tendency of infection. message back for online homeopathic consultation.