I am masturbation frequently these days. At least twice and thrice a daily. Is there any bad effects of that and how can I reduce it.

I am masturbation frequently these days. At least twice a...
Hello, Masturbation, thrice a week be healthy but frequent attempts to it be hazardous  to your health in future. It causes, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction & impotency with  curvature of penile -shaft affecting your married life in future.• You lose vital fluid from your body practicing masturbation, frequently making you week with lack of  concentration, general weakness with black ring under eyes. •Go for meditation to reduce your urge to masturbate keeping your nerves calm  to sustain withdrawal syndrome of masturbation, fast,if any. You should  quit this injurious habit as soon as possible in order to father a baby, in future. Take,  homoeopathic medicine. @ Ashwagandha Q -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junk food,  alcohol & nicotine. Take care.