I am masturbation frequently these days. At least twice and thrice a daily. Is there any bad effects of that and how can I reduce it.

I am masturbation frequently these days. At least twice a...
Hello, Masturbation, thrice a week be healthy but frequent attempts to it be hazardous  to your health in future. It causes, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction & impotency with  curvature of penile -shaft affecting your married life in future.• You lose vital fluid from your body practicing masturbation, frequently making you week with lack of  concentration, general weakness with black ring under eyes. •Go for meditation to reduce your urge to masturbate keeping your nerves calm  to sustain withdrawal syndrome of masturbation, fast,if any. You should  quit this injurious habit as soon as possible in order to father a baby, in future. Take,  homoeopathic medicine. @ Ashwagandha Q -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junk food,  alcohol & nicotine. Take care.
Dear Lybrate User, Masturbation is not harmful if you masturbate once a week. You are doing excessive masturbation. And the side effects of doing excessive masturbation are low desire, low sperm count, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction. Don't worry, its very common problem at this age. First of all, you have to make you busy in some work or studies or else you can join gym also and avoid watching a porn video. Do meditation for mental strength daily to increase your focus and willpower to quit masturbation. Whenever thoughts of masturbation come to your mind, replace these thoughts with good thoughts by saying or teaching your mind that these thoughts are not good for health and sex. Slowly and steadily, you will definitely win over masturbation. For more suggestion, you can consult with us on Lybrate personally.