I have undergone filling. But it feels the place where filling is done have a little pain sometimes. This makes a fear of failure of filling. But the filling is done only past 4 days ago. Why the pain comes, there is a possibility of infection? How to maintain the filled teeth.

I have undergone filling. But it feels the place where fi...
Go for x ray of the concerned tooth and for the depth of the cavity, if it is close to the pulp and you have acute symptoms of pain and sensitivity, you have to go for Rct. And if you do not have any acute pain, see your doctor again and check if there is any high point or overhanging restoration.
If there is so much of pain, consult the same dentist and go for check up. Thank you!
Usually feeling is not a permanent solution and pain may persist If possible go for dentures or cap
The pain may be due to the reason that the cavity is near to close the pulp or nerve of the tooth, see the dentist again as that tooth may need a root canal filling.