Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have pain in my teeth. I have taken so many medicine. So,can you help me on this?

2 Doctors Answered
You might have a deep cavity .. kindly get root canal treatment done in the tooth can take tab keterol dt for pain..
Take merc sol 30 homoeo med.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.