Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from teeth pain from long back, already I have filled it two time. But it not cure I am looking for permanent solution on it please advise.

2 Doctors Answered
You can get root canal treatment and cap done on the tooth ..and for pain you can take tab keterol dt for pain..
Please get an X-ray done, the tooth may be needing a root canal treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.