Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My marriage life is 4 year old .My wife is no interest in sexual life. So pls give information.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to meet with a professional: first a marriage counselor and if that person recommends a sexologist too. I don't know if you have had no sex at all since marriage or that yoru wife is not interested in sex now. The former is more serious and the latter could be due to various other factors that can be more easily resolved. Sitting at home and hoping this would resolve itself is not the way. Go and meet with the counselor.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.