I used to eat tobacco, but now I have quit it, is there anyway by which I can clean my teeth which have become reddish due to tobacco, is there anything I can do at home to clean my teeth and make it white as it was before.

I used to eat tobacco, but now I have quit it, is there a...
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Good evening! You can try SNOWDENT tooth paste, apply it in the night and then sleep and wash it in the morning and brush. Follow it for a month for better results. If you are not satisfied with the results then you can to the dentist and undergo bleaching treatment. Thank you!
Best would b go to a dentist get scaling polishing done you may require bleac than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Use whitospark tooth paste n go for scaling n cosmetic treatment.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done.
It is very hard to do it at home. You will need to consult a dentist for scaling and polishing.
Tobacco stains are quite tough and do not go away with home remedies. Will need scaling and treatment with bleaching to remove the stains Feel Free to contact me if you want to discuss this further.