Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is 29 year's of age. We had an unprotected sex and later found that she is pregnant. Actually we are not planning for a baby right now is their any possibility to stop birth. She is 7 week pregnant. Please reply.

1 Doctor Answered
You should consult a Gynecologist without further delay in case you want to get the pregnancy terminated at his stage. It is already delayed how ever may be done by a qualified Lady doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.