Hi I am blessed with a baby boy on april 10th. Since two days he has vomited two times. He is affected with jaundice on 15th after treatment he is taken home on 20th. I am much worried. I need online consultation regarding taking care of my babies health, and clarity for all our doubts.

Hi I am blessed with a baby boy on april 10th.
Since two ...
Hello lybrate-user, Jaundice is a common complaint among newborn babies. There is nothing to panic or worry abt it. Take the baby n sit in the sun for 10 min every morning. Breast feeding is the best way of nutrition to the baby for first six months.
Since two ...
Well jaundice in newlyborn is mostly physiologic due to blood group disparity between in mom and child ,and many a times due to various other subtle reasons for which you have just not to be worried much. Just make sure it is not pathological disparity like ABO mismatch. No need to be worried. Enjoy the child hood of your baby after proper consultant visit.