Dear doctor I am 15 years old and I am having pain in the rib cage bones. The pain automatically starts anytime and due to deep breath and by touching it it pains a lot.

Dear doctor I am 15 years old and I am having pain in the...
Hi, I think first you take chest x-ray and meet near general physician. For precaution way you need to wear chest binder for 2weak and avoid side lying where you feel pain. And continue the breathing exercises.
Go for thorasic mobility’s exercise for tht you have to pay me and consult I Wil send you some materials for you online you can fallow for week.
Please consult orthopedic and Physiotherapist. May be there any information occurred. Continue breathing exercise but not deep breath, 2 to 3 times daily for 1 or 2 minutes without pain. Good luck.
It can be de to Pleurisy, Intercostal neuralgia, Costochondritis or old injury. For medication Consult online in private.