I am 27 years old .initially 4 years back I diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I have taken eltroxin for approx 2 years. But meanwhile cause of that I got multiple lymph nodes gets swollen in my neck. I have given all test as tsh now 5.5,t3 t4 normal. But lymph nodes not getting decreased. One lymph nodes gets increased upper area thyroid gland. Due to which I have continuous khasi with cough. Now please suggest me that is lymph nodes gets dissolved permanently or not. Also these nodes are reactive as per fnac and biopsy report.

Since it is a hormonal imbalance, it needs regular reviews ( follow up and update ). You can talk to your doctor and discuss about the details. You can add Homeopathy which is safe and gentle. The remedy is selected based on the individuals constitution. It is also important to spend sometime to exercise every day. Learn Yoga ( make it a part of your daily routine ) which can help in the healing and bring back natural vitality and energy.