Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father age 55 years is suffering from BP and sugar problems. His BP is fluctuating. Sometimes low and sometimes high. What should we do in such cases? His height - 162 cms Weight - 65 kg.

2 Doctors Answered
Salt restriction diet with regular review of BP medicines. Please see a cardiologist at the earliest. Prior to visit I would advice you to get a 12 lead ECG done at any diagnostic centre. Should there be any requirement of further investigation you will be advised by your physician accordingly. Fluctuation in BP warrants immediate attention and change in dosage if already on medication. Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to see a doctor. That would be my advice to you. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Take BP medicines at regular interwals.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.