I grind my teeth while I am sleeping. To the extent tat many of my teeth hv half broken n feel lot of sensitivity in teeth n pain in jaw. I hv also consulted dentist many a times he says it is stress related issue. He says find the underlying issue.

I grind my teeth while I am sleeping. To the extent tat m...
Hi lybrate-user, Please get your night guard done and pop up muscle relaxant for a week. And ask your dentist to acknowledge you regarding the few exercise you can do to avoid it. Thats all Thank you.
Bruxism can also b due to worm infestation get deworming done n take a habit breaking appliance from a orthodontist.
Yes, Try not to grind and you can use Soft splint recommended by dentist. Thank you!
This habit is called bruxism, get a night guard made from a dentist, eat soft food for few days.
You can put a night guard at night for no further problem of teeth ..so that they don't break ...
Go for night guard.