My bottom teeth was drilled for root canal but after drilling doctor told that my teeth has a split and he filled that hole with a cavity. From the past 1 year my gum was swollen and bad smell is coming out from that teeth. From 1 month I have had bums on my back of tongue and white coat. Is this a cause of diseased teeth.

My bottom teeth was drilled for root canal but after dril...
Visit your dentist immediately. He would try to save your teeth from further damage. Root canal treatment and crowns over them would be required. In addition a habit breaking appliance would be made to get rid of your teeth grinding habit.
Kindly consult a dentist for proper diagnosis and undergo treatment. Thank you.
It's due to infection you need to visit a dentist as soon as possible, rinse your mouth with salt water,
I think the tooth may have become re-infected, see a dentist and get it checked.