Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 43 years old suffering from AVN in both hip joints. What is my treatment? Kindly explain AVN also.

1 Doctor Answered
its a condition in which your one of hip joint bone gets degenerate n u will feel pain in hip joint, if it is severely reduced get replacement done of the joint to have permanent relief otherwise take physiotherapy .
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.