Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My tooth crown came out and I have festival in my temple and I can't go to dentist till 15 days so what to do just leave it like or temporary cementing.

5 Doctors Answered
Best option is to visit any near by dentist and restore it. Otherwise temporary fixation can be done at home with dental fixon powder. It is easily available at every medical store and follow the directions.
Temporary cementation can be done.
Just leave it like this as a new crown will have to be given on the tooth, avoid chewing anything hard from affected side.
You can just get it cemented back.
Recement crown. Go to dentist to cement it. Health is wealth and priority now as you wish.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Crowns Teeth Treatment treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews