Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have cavity. From last night when I touch my upper back teeth with tongue, blood comes from there.

6 Doctors Answered
Get a filling done with your dentist.
It must be deep. Kindly visit dentist for clinical assessment you can take tab keterol dt for pain.
Get iopa done at nearest dentist, looks like a decay between teeth.
Gums are weak. Cavity should be cleaned n filled or root canal should be done.
1 person found this helpful
Consult a dentist if possible get rct done n than cap if not possible it has to b extracted.
Blood from the teeth can be from gums or teeth. If it is from teeth you can go for root canal treatment. If it is from gums you can go for scaling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.