Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I'm 20 years old and my teeth is having slight yellow in Color and am using Colgate total. Please suggest me something to become brighten the teeth.

13 Doctors Answered
For brightening your teeth, first get them cleaned by a dentist and then if required and if your gum and tooth health permits you can go for teeth whitening procedure.
1 person found this helpful
You can go fr bleaching f teeth. For more details you can contact me.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Please go for teeth whitening by dentist. It will give you good white sparkling teeth.
1 person found this helpful
If you are really bothered about shade of teeth .. kindly get teeth bleaching done ..
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly undergo bleaching. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Please Get a scaling done from a dentist.
Please use Snowdent white.
You may go for bleaching of teeth at any dental clinic.
Go for bleaching.
You can go for Snowdent Teeth whitening tooth paste or Glister tooth paste. Check out at your nearest medical store.
Go for tooth whitening.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.