Hello sir I'm 20 years old and my teeth is having slight yellow in Color and am using Colgate total. Please suggest me something to become brighten the teeth.

For brightening your teeth, first get them cleaned by a dentist and then if required and if your gum and tooth health permits you can go for teeth whitening procedure.
You can go fr bleaching f teeth. For more details you can contact me.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Please go for teeth whitening by dentist. It will give you good white sparkling teeth.
If you are really bothered about shade of teeth .. kindly get teeth bleaching done ..
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
Kindly undergo bleaching. Thank you.
Please Get a scaling done from a dentist.
Please use Snowdent white.
You may go for bleaching of teeth at any dental clinic.
Go for bleaching.
You can go for Snowdent Teeth whitening tooth paste or Glister tooth paste. Check out at your nearest medical store.
Go for tooth whitening.