Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old male and I have urticaria on my body with itching, burning,redness and after that it's turn into brown patches I had done so much treatment but it doesn't cure is this cure for permanently please advice me. This is from 6-7 years.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to take anti allergic as and when reqd there is not much you can do in it try monoclonal antibodies injections.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews