Hello, My wife is 14th week pregnant and she experienced some brownish discharge at this morning, tablet running, metformin, eltroxin, 2 tabaspirin 75 at night, shelcal tab, hemoglobin red colour tab, nitrostar tab and daily lonopin 60 mg injection. 2 days back she took first TT injection. So what is the cause of this discharge pl advice.

Hi, As your wife is already undergoing Antenatal care, you need to report to your doctor. All the reports need to be with the doctor for further management and finding the reason behind the problem.