My eldest Brother has been facing difficult time since the beginning of the year 2018 when he realized that he was suffering from complete kidney failure (Renal Failure with creatinine more than 10.9) He is on a regular dialysis (twice a week). In order to survive, Nephrologist of Nemcare hospital, Guwahati advised him Kidney transplantation. Can anyone please provide actual cost of Kidney Transplant if donor is un-related.

Hello dear Lybrate user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. The cost of kidney transplant depends upon the center where you are getting operated In Gujarat, Institute of Kidney Disease, civil hospital ahmedabad is the pioneer in kidney transplant in whole India. You can consult HOD Dr. HL Trivedi for further details sir Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL https://www.Lybrate.com/gandhinagar/doctor/dr-bhagyesh-patel-general-surgeon Regards take care.