Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is there any way to tighten one of the front loosen teeth. Doctor gives Clohex red color mouthwash. Please reply.

10 Doctors Answered
Bone Grafting and Splinting can be done to tighten the tooth.
Depends on severity if it is repairable your teeth can be splinted and sensoform gum paint can do wonders. Else periodontal surgery can be sought. Mere using clohex won't provide any relief in concerned problem.
We need to examine and see why the tooth has become loose and treat the cause, so kindly visit your nearby dentist so that he can find out and start the treatment soon to save the teeth if possible.
yes. use mouth wash regularly. do brushing twice a day. scaling every six month.
consult a periodontist u may require gum surgery than maintain by good brushing n massage
Have 100 mg doxycycline capsule twice a day for 7 days it will improve it.
Dental splinting is the best way.
Take vitamin C. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal..
Pyogum paste massage can help!
Treatment is based on radiological examination. Kindly consult a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.