Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 years old sometimes feel numb on different parts of body mainly in legs. Have done medical checkup but results were okay starting from nerves teat to sugar test. Kindly suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
Please check Vit B12 test. It might be deficient. Please take Inj neurobion forte 1 amp EOD for 10 days IM.
Do regular exercise and lifestyle changes. Eat proper nutritious diet and if not get cured then consult your neurologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.