Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old at present I am suffering gap problem in my teeth between central incisors help me how can I fill the gaps. And I am student so please tell me how it can be done between the cost of Rs. 2000 to Rs. 3000.

3 Doctors Answered
Yes it may be possible to get a composite filling done.
You can go for composite direct veneers. Its basically cosmetic filling to reduce the gap.
You need to visit a dentist so that they give you a wide range of treatment and according you can choose.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.