Hi I have done my scaling 5 days ago and I am using hiora ga & hexidine but plaque disposition is started. What do. Rising my mouth after eating. Brushing twice daily.

Hi I have done my scaling 5 days ago and I am using hiora...
If is so either it's not well polished or you may b wrong consult your Dr. again ask him to use discolding solution to ascertain presence of plaque n teach you correct technique of brushing.
You need to learn proper brushing technique otherwise plaque deposits will continue to adhere on teeth surface.
If tenancy of deposit to come on your teeth is more. Kindly use better brush for cleaning. May be a medium bristle brush would do .and visit your dentist where you got cleaning done again. For clinical assessment.
Kindly brush your teeth twice daily and use mouthwash.
Ya rising mouh and brushing may help to reduce plaque.
Take salt and sod. Bi.carb. Put some lemon drops. Massage on teeth with finger.
Hi Samiullah... It is not possible to stop the plaque formation completely.. By proper hygiene and brushing you can delay the process... But every year or two it is necessary to remove it...
Do not use hexidine as prolonged rinse causes staining on teeth.