I face the problem of dark circle. I very trouble for this problem please tell me the solution.

I face the problem of dark circle. I very trouble for thi...
Hi. Dark circles can be temporary (means happens after any recent or chronic diseases or underlying medical condition, insufficient sleep, nutritional deificiency, working long hrs. on computer, lack of rest, stress/ tension, etc.) which can be improved by fixing the underlying cause or the problem or can be inherited from your parent's genes which can't be treated or cured! Management: Eat healthy and on time. Avoid junk. Drink plenty of water (as dehydration can cause dull or patchy skin). Sleep well. Wear anti-glare spectacles while working on computer. Reduce your stress/ tension through yoga, meditation or any other excercises (it not only improves your blood circulation, but also reduces the production of stress hormones by the body as well as increases happy hormones in the body). Use sunglasses regularly and not to forget to apply a thick layer of Bakson's Suncare Sunscreen liberally, 20-30 minutes before stepping out in the sun and apply the same again after 3-4 hours if you have exposure to sunlight for long hours. Take homoeopathic medicines - Cina 1M/ one dose daily at night for 10 days. Schwabe's Alfalafa Tonic/ 1 tsp thrice a day daily for 20 days and revert me back about the condition. Apply Bakson's Under Eye Cream twice daily (in morning and at night) and Medicynth's Whitch Hazel cream and Bakson's Under Eye cream twice - in morning and at night daily.