Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

To deal with gynecomastia we should go to endocrinologist or endocrine surgery or plastic surgeon.

6 Doctors Answered
You should go to plastic surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Any of those two surgeons who can offer good results.
Hi, You can have consultation of endocrinologist do evaluate the cause of Gyanecomastia but if you have do get read of but by means of surgical options such as Liposuction or panus excision, you have to consult to plastic surgeon.
First consult endocrine specialist. It is for hormonal assessment.
Hello. If it's a gynecomastia then do consult a plastic surgeon.
Gynecomastia is very common in males and even common in over weight people. Gynecomastia has both fat and gland component and the consistency depends on the body fat. Irrespective of whether it is fat or gland the treatment is same. Though not a medical problem it requires treatment for cosmetic reasons. The procedure is a day care surgery with liposuction and gland excision. No creams or tablets work for this. You can consult in private with your photographs.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.